Friday, September 10, 2010

The Best of Friends


Yes, I am still alive!  I knew I had not updated my blog for a while but didn't realise until tonight just how long it has been.  Good news is I have some more new doll pics to share - well I hope it is good news.  LOL

Here we have a relatively new range of dolls made by Mattel called the Monster High Dolls.  These dolls are just sooo cute and thanks to the lovely Jan, I was able to get these 2 best of friends above - Frankie Stein and Dracu Laura.

These dolls are about the same height as the Bratz dolls and do look similar to the Bratz however, their bodies are way smaller - their waists are about as thick as my thumb.  And they have articulated arms and legs.  I doubt these dolls will ever make it to the shores of Australia but I just could not resist them.  They're just really cute and fun and currently sit on the shelf above my computer monitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment