Friday, September 10, 2010

A Little Bit of Aphrodisiac


I bought this doll recently from my lovely friend Jan.  She is a mini version of Integrity's Avant Guard dolls who are 16" tall, called Aphrodisiac.  This is also my first wigged doll.  I swore black and blue I'd never get a wigged doll because it is such a hassle to get wigs etc., but I saw so many wonderful pics of her posted on various doll forums, that I decided I really like her.  Then I saw Jan had her for sale and the rest is history.

She does have quite a dramatic look - I guess you'd call it a Haute Couture look.  It's just nice to have a doll with such a different look to her and I hope to get a few more wigs for her at some stage.

It was a bit hard getting this wig, which she comes with, to sit on her head but I found some double sided sticky tape which seemed to do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment