Saturday, September 25, 2010

And Now....Introducing Me...




For those who know me, they are probably falling out of their seats to see me actually post pics of myself online.  These were taken a few months ago and probably the first pics I've allowed to have taken of me in many years.  And you can see why. I'm simply not photogenic at all and never have been. And like I need photos to add more pounds on me.  LOL

The second pic is of me with my beloved new car that I bought last year.  It is a 2009 model Ford Fiesta Zetec.  This is the 4th car I've ever owned and my very first brand new car.  Before that the 'newest' car I owned was the last one which was a 1996 model Ford Festiva.  Funnily, all my cars, except one, have been Fords.  I still remember my trusty first car, it was a bright yellow, 1997 TD Ford Cortina.  I really loved that car and it was very good to me but sadly, I ended up having to sell it as in the end the rust was getting to it and at the time I just did not have the funds to get that fixed.  My second car was 1978 VB Commodore.

This car is a real luxury for me what with the power steering (trust me my Cortina had no such thing) and cruise control and other stuff that new cars come with these days.  But I would have to say that my ultimate dream car is a 1967 Shelby GT Mustang (aka Eleanor from the movie Gone in 60 Seconds).  I have always had a bit of a thing for Mustangs.  Unfortunately, the 6 figure price tag for my dream car leaves it way out of my price range but hey....if I ever won the Lotto.....

4 comments:

  1. Great photos and that is a very interesting necklace you are wearing. I would love to own a car like that and you have it in my favourite colour!! Happy Motoring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos of you Tracey. Love the colour of your car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for the compliments. Yes I love the colour of my car. I'm surprised at how many strangers tell me how much they like my car too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cool car Tracey!
    it seems it is finally arriving here in Brazil this new model of Fiesta!

    ReplyDelete