Friday, September 10, 2010

Big Ben Barbie



This year Mattel released a new line of dolls called Landmarks of the World (ummm...well I think that is what it is called...LOL).  So far there are 3 in this series - Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty and Big Ben, which you see above.

I chose this doll because I really liked her dress and overall colouring.  I did intend to use this doll for re-dressing as the dress is removable but so far, I kind of like her as is.  The hands of the clock on her dress are plastic and can be moved around but do not move on their own.  

Recently I was able to see the other two dolls in this line at our local TRU but did not like them enough to bring them home.  I was close to getting the statue of Liberty Barbie as he has a really nice face and hair but the hair is so full of gunk I decided it's not worth it.  Hopefully there will be more dolls in this range but we will see.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a range of dolls and even the hands of Big Ben. Hope they bring out a Buckingham Palace doll just for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is really nice! I would love to have her too someday and also Eiffel Barbie as I have the pleasure to be in these awesome places!!!

    ReplyDelete