Friday, September 10, 2010

Apple Martini


Ugh!  I'm sorry about the first pic - just too much exposure there but it was the best of the full length pics and I just wanted to show the outfit in full.  This is an OOAK outfit made by a very well down designer in the doll collecting world called OVAZ.

This outfit iniitally caused me a lot of grief because I had never bought from OVAZ before but have always known him to be of good reputation over the years.  There was a point where I had given up on ever receiving this outfit and actually had to file a Paypal claim for the first time in my 12 odd years of doll collecting but fortunately the outfit did arrive (it actually was sent 2 weeks after I paid for it) and I could cancel the claim.

I've always admired OVAZ' designs and despite the issues in actually receiving the outfit, I am not disappointed in the outfit itself.  It is very nicely made and I love the colour.  The dress is made of lycra so it can pretty much slide on any 11.5 - 12" doll body.  Personally, I think green looks best on redheads so I put this one on one of my favourite silkstones - Day at the Races.

2 comments:

  1. Well worth the wait for your blog return Dollmania, love that glitzy green on the redheaded doll. Don't know anything about the doll world but I do love your interesting collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sylvia. I need to try and get inspired to post pics more often.

    ReplyDelete