Friday, June 11, 2010

Paparazzi Bait Adele


Last, but not least (for now), we have Paparazzi Bait Adele.  Again, this was another doll I had put away as one to get rid of but I have changed my mind (for now).  I think what put me off most was how I ruined her hair.  The doll originally came with much tighter curls but they were so filled with gunk it wasn't funny.  So I decided to try and was that gunk out and this is the result.  Some might big, messy hair.  I am just so HOPELESS when it comes to hair.

But she is still a gorgeous doll and here she is wearing a whole mixture of stuff - the dress is from a Barbie Basic, those luscious leopard print shoes came with Adele, the belt came with something over the years as did the hat.  The cute dog came with a Barbie Basic accessory pack.  

1 comment: