Friday, June 11, 2010

Caliente


I think I have the name right (I used to be so good with all the doll names but now there are so many that I find it hard to keep up..LOL), this is a Monsieur Z (MZ) Caliente doll.  The MZ dolls were made by Integrity but are no longer in production.  This is the only MZ doll I have in my collection.  I bought her from a dear friend - I just could not resist her red hair - very close to the colour of my hair.  LOL

She does have a bit of a larger head than normal and her eyes are kind of comic book but I still think she is lovely.  She is on the first FR articulated body but with a smaller bust.  In this pic she is wearing a dress I recently bought from another dolly friend.  I'm not sure actually if it is an OOAK or not but I put the white ribbon around the waist.

No comments:

Post a Comment