Friday, June 11, 2010

Urban Geisha Kyori


Hello again.  Time to upload some more dolly pics.  Here we have one of my favourite of the Fashion Royalty dolls - Urban Geisha Kyori.  As you can see she is still on her original non-articulated body.  I would love to tranfser her to an articulated body but don't have a spare matching body and there is that worry that I will ruin something if I did do a body swap.

Kyori was supposed to be the 'Asian' doll in the FR line but as you can see there is not much of an Oriental look to her at all.  Still, what I love about her the most is those smokey eyes and the pale lips.  She has a kind of 60's mod look to her which can also transform to many other looks.  Here in this pic she is wearing a Disco Barbie fashion which fits her perfectly.

1 comment:

  1. Except that is "Glam Slam" Kyori. She is stunning though!

    ReplyDelete