Friday, April 2, 2010

Beyonce?



This doll is also from the Barbie Basics line which Mattel debuted last year.  They do not have names but numbers and sadly, I can't remember all their numbers as there are 12 of them all up.  I'm not 100% sure but I think this doll is using the Christie face mold.

Though the face mold is not correct, with her blondish hair, she kind of reminds me of Beyonce.  And I thought this outfit was perfect for her - another one of those single Barbie Pak fashions.

Being a very amateurish photographer, sometimes I do find it harder to take pics of the AA dolls as they can come out way too dark and need some editing to try and get them to look as good as possible.  Especially when the vinyl used is very shiny!  This is one case where the pic does not do justice to the beauty of this doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment