Friday, April 2, 2010

Eden


This is Eden.  The only new Integrity Toys doll I bought last year (she is from their Nu Face line - the Nu Face line has a much smaller bust and slightly smaller hips than the Fashion Royalty line).

When I first saw pics of her I was not so keen as the outfit she came in was pretty horrible - very un-colour co-ordinated, and I have a 'thing' for colour co-ordination.  LOL.  But then I saw some actual pics of her re-dressed by other doll collectors and I really fell in love with her.  Fortunately she was not sold out and I was able to buy one.  I love her gorgeous red hair and neutral/earthy colours.

In this pic she is wearing bits and pieces of outfits and accessories.  The dress is from one of the Barbie Basics dolls I got late last year (from the AA doll that you will see a pic of later).

Unfortunately one of her eyes in these pics looks a bit weird just due to lighting and reflections when I was taking the pics and I just lack the knowledge with photography to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment