Friday, April 2, 2010

Star Trek Meets Air Hostess?


This doll is Luchia, part of the Fashion Royalty line from Integrity Toys.  She was part of the basic line of dolls from about 2 or 3 years ago (it's getting harder to keep track of all doll names and when they were released these days).  

Recently I've narrowed down my collection and am trying to stick to dolls that I not only still really love but also have different looks about them.  There are so many dolls and doll lines nowadays that they are starting to look the same and sometimes you do feel you have too many dolls in your collection and feel so overwhelmed and un-inspired.

What really grabbed me about Luchia is her stunning blue eyes - though it does not show so well in my pics, her eyes are a very intense blue - almost aqua in colour and I think this outfit highlights that feature as well.  The outfit is just a single pak Barbie fashion I bought recently.  It is an Air Hostess outfit but it kind of reminds me of the Star Trek outfits as well.  The fishnet stockings did not come with the outfit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment