Saturday, May 22, 2010

Then and Now Barbie


Here we have the Then and Now Barbie that came out last year to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the release of Barbie.  Not too long ago I found her for sale at TRU for only $18 and I needed a little pick-me-up that day so I decided that was a pretty good price and bought her.

She has a lovely face and such soft hair.  It took me a little white to find one that had the most even looking fringe but I finally got there.  LOL  I actually put her on one of the Barbie Fashionista bodies which are articulated.

It's nice to have these articulated bodies on the dolls as they do make for easier posing but sadly I find myself less imaginative with posing my dolls than some other collectors.  Somehow I find myself putting them in much the same pose when I take my pics.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment